Sunday, July 12, 2015

The ball in my closet

  I've been getting rid of tons of stuff !! Jason and I watched this show on living in tiny houses and we both went crazy for it!! It's basically a retirement Goal for us now!! 

  As I was going through my closet, yet again, I found this big Chucky Cheese ball stuffed behind all of my clothes. 
  We went to Chucky Cheese almost two weeks ago . The last time I remember seeing that ball was when we got home and one of my kids was telling another one of my kids to not touch their ball!! Little did I know that this child decided that hiding this ball from their sibling was better than having it out and playing with it. The ball was totally forgotten about and all the fun that could have been had with it, hadn't happened yet!
  As I pulled that ball out and thought over this and giggled a little, I thought that this was a great exsample of how I am about so many things! I wanna hide things so I don't have to share or keep some wonderful things all to myself.
  So next time I'm being stingy with my things or my money or my time, I hope I think of that super cool - green and purple shinning ball, that my child saved up tickets for a year to get, that has been sitting in my closet - unused- unplayed with- and forgotten about. Just with the attitude of it being theirs alone.  I don't know about you but, I would rather play some wall ball !!
 "But do not forget to good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased."  Hebrews 13:16

1 comments:

hotmail change password said...

Nice post! Thanks for share your good piece of content with us.