Saturday, May 30, 2015

Coming Soon to Tillamook Oregon! IFGathering 2016



Wow! Can I just say Wow?!!? That is the word to explain what God can do when you tell Him yes.
  As you all know, I was blessed to attend IFGathering 2015, in Salem Oregon, this past February. My precious friend, Amybeth, had invited me to attend the year before and I saved that date for the WHOLE year with massive excitement and anticipation.  To be totally honest, my soul was in need of some attention and I was way thrilled to have a little weekend get away with my bestie. Jesus, Coffee, Pizza, Hotel room, and Amybeth basically sums up my idea of the BEST-TIME-EVER. 
   Little did I know what God was gonna do in my heart that weekend. Basically, it hasn't stopped since.  I've been praying, and studying, and searching, and waiting to see what God was stirring inside me. I knew He was calling me to something bigger. That weekend, I had a little tug that said, "This would be so cool to host in Tillamook." And I thought, "but no, I can't do it. That will be way to much for me." But I prayed, talked with some friends, prayed, and waited.   About a month ago I told Amybeth what my thoughts were and she said this, "Krista, no way. The leader here was wondering if you would be interested in Hosting IF in Tillamook. How cool. And girl, Im praying about co leading with you!"  
  So, here we go Tillamook Oregon!! IF is coming to Tillamook. Please save these dates! February 5-6.  Times and location details will be provided later but save those dates for now!

  What is if?    
        We exist to gather, equip and unleash the next generation of women to live out their purpose.



Vision 

If:Gather

Our 2-day gathering each year brings together women from all over the world to humbly seek God and to equip them to better live out their callings. We seek to model, resource, & empower women so that they create fresh, honest spaces in their local contexts to wrestle with essential questions of faith like: IF God is real… THEN what? We call them IF:Locals. The makeup and mechanics of each IF:Local is unique. There are monthly and annual opportunities to gather with women for prayer, for convening at dinner tables, for processing of Scripture, and for dreaming about what God can do through the laying down of our lives in obedience.


If:Equip We have created a free, simple equipping tool for reading the Bible daily. By providing easy online access to scripture, insight from thought leaders in our generation, and a like-hearted community, we hope IF:Equip will prepare women around the world to know God more deeply and to live out their purposes. We aim to release more holistic equipping materials in 2015.

If:Unleash

We believe in women uniting for healing and reconciliation in homes, neighborhoods and local churches around the world. By partnering with other non-profit organizations and coming specifically alongside women, fostering relationships and utilizing our God-given gifts, we believe that our generation could not only transform hearts but leave a tangible impact on the entire world.

     Check out this link for more details:  IFGathering

 Jennnie Allen is the founder of IFGathering and I just think she is so so so great. She shares that the Lord has called her to "Disciple her generation."  Love seeing my generation stepping up! Check her out Here .

My precious friend Jocelyn has shared her love for IF Here. This woman is incrediable and I'm so thrilled to get to spend some time with her face to face in September at our IFLocal Leaders Conference. This social media friendship is totally over-rated:)

0 comments: