Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can we say BUSY little beauty!!!?!?!?!?!??!

"Busy" is an understament for my little princess. She goes 24/7 non-stop! I tried to capture a picture of her yesterday out in the beautiful sunshine and extremely green grass. I followed her around for like 15 minutes and these are the ones I captured! Completely capture how my little Peyton is! She just never stops:)






































(she did stop to watch the boys for like 2 seconds)













Thank you for stepping into Peyton's world with me....few...doesn't it just tire you out trying to keep up with her?:)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

her and Mylei would be best friends, I swear!! She is the same way! This last thanksgiving I got one shot of her , and it was an action shot. She is just going going going all the time. So curious and wanting to explore!

kells times four said...

Those are cute pics! It just does capture her personality! She is all over, but it's so cute! She's adorable!

Aunt Joy said...

I would think she would just drop to sleep at nap time or bed time. She keeps you running :)