Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't ya Hate when you do that??


Today I was running out of the YMCA with my kiddos...it was POURING rain. Amazingly I had my keys all ready and I was pushing the unlock button...I went to open the door and it wouldn't open...so I kept pushing it and pushing it and pushing it...I was getting a little frustrated and the rain was pouring down on myself and my kiddos. (Peyton was giggling her little head off because she LOVES the rain and Logan was whining because he hates it). I tried a couple more times, and then I looked inside the car...no carseats and the back was trashed! So, I looked a few cars over, and there was my lil ol crv. I was at the WRONG BLUE CRV!! I quickly looked around to make sure no one was looking(out of major embarrassment I might add). I felt like the BIGGEST dork!
The funny thing is, the lady who owns that CRV did the same thing to mine a couple of months ago;) Heehee. Don't ya hate those moments?!?! I was so relieved that no one was watching.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! I have done this, don't feel too bad! Plus it makes for a fun story! :)

kells times four said...

That's funny, but I can so relate. I did that once when we have our mini van. We parked right next to it's twin at the Cheese Factory. I couldn't figure out why my key wasn't working either! hehe...that's funny stuff girl!

beth said...

I don't think I've ever done that, but oh, that would be embarrassing! I guess there aren't too many vans out there that look exactly like mine. Busted tail light, cracked windshield, and dents in the door. :)

Mark Canady said...

I was watching I have a video

Aunt Joy said...

That is great. Once I went to Sams with a friend and all 5 of our kids. I got out and loaded all the kids and groceries into the wrong mini van and did not know until my key would not fit into the ignition. Boy we unloaded quick, and I was laughing so hard I started an asthma attack. Those are the best moments!

Krista Motsinger said...

Aunt Joy...I get it from you...so happy to know who I get my ditsyness from, lol.

Sarah said...

LOL, that is so hilarous!!! I always try and park next to a car/van that looks like mine, for hope that it will confuse the other owner.
OH MY, your Aunt Joy is a crack up!!! Can you imagine if the other owner came back while the kids and items were in his van!!! SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!