Thursday, December 31, 2009

MY BIGGEST NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!


It may sound lame....it may sound boring...it may sound...*GULP* like my mother (just kidding mommy.)
I WANT TO BECOME A COUPON QUEEN THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have like 5 other resolutions...but that is my biggest one!!! Here's to keeping it and saving some MAJOR money:)

For those of you who care..my other resolutions are as follows:
*running a half marathon with my best friend Amybeth(doubt this will happen but I hope it does at least before I am 30)
*reading a book every month this year
*reading through the bible this year(i have this AWESOME chronolgical bible)
*to have the most amazing spiritual year with my Lord ever...even better then my years at FSB
*to teach Logan how to read

4 comments:

beth said...

Those are some great resolutions! Here here to saving more money on groceries, so I can spend more money on the fun stuff! He he. :)
Hope you had a great new year's eve with your sweet family.
Have a great day, and Happy New Year!! Beth.

Anonymous said...

Coupons are great!!!! I spend lots of time prepping for shopping, but its soooo worth it in the end!! Good for you!

Aunt Joy said...

Wonderful Krista!

Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

Great resolutions!!! I totally get the coupon thing, it's fun and thrilling!!! :) Hope you maket the 1/2 marathon thing happen...who knows I may just be right there with ya...that's an ultimate running goal for me too! Happy New Year!