Saturday, October 10, 2009

Corn Mazing and Pumpkin Picking



We had a perfect Pumpkin Patch Day. I couldn't have asked for anything more! We were there for about an hour and all of the sudden my good and dear Friend Amybeth ran up to me. It was the cherry to the top of my hot fudge Sundae. We decided to make it an annual tradition to meet up with her little family every year and do this. We were there for 5 hours and could have been there longer.
The weather was perfect, the place was perfect, my family was perfect...it was a GREAT Day!

2 comments:

kells times four said...

Great pictures as always! I especially love the excited look on Peyton's face. She must have loved the pumpkins! Funny how you met AmyBeth there too! Although, I knew she was going, cause she posted that earlier in the morning that she was going to the pumpkin patch. Funny, cause I assumed she was meeting you guys there! hehe...weird how things work out!

Robin hill farm said...

Oh, how fun! I just LOVE our annual trip to the pumpkin patch and corn maze. We have yet to go this year. I can't wait! It looks like you guys had a blast! What a great tradition. Have a great day!! Beth.