Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Meet OUR newest family member

Now, I know you were thinking we got a dog:) NOPE:):) I am so not there for a dog yet! But we did get a TRAMPOLINE!!!! I've wanted one since I was a little girl and thankfully my hot hubby has a love for them too! We saved up our money all Summer long and we finally got one!! We ALL love it! And the enclosurse is so great too! Perfect for both of my little ones!!!
















































Thank you Jason and Rechelle for putting it together!!!!!!:):):) The kids are in heaven!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that was shell!! Yay for jumping!! How cute are they? They look so happy!!!

How is shell bell? :)

kells times four said...

I love the excited looks on their faces!!! Looks like fun.

Aunt Joy said...

That is so much fun and good exercise!

beth said...

A trampoline is much better than a dog. No cleaning up poop, giving baths, and buying food for it. :) I've been wanting to get a trampoline for our kids for a long time. Well, for the kids and me, of course. :) Have fun!!