Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I keep finding her in some funny new places

ve

Peyton is 10 months old now. Walking all around by herself and getting more and more indepedent. I was sitting on the couch today and I had to double take...did I leave that door opened?? How in the world did she end up in there? I pulled her out, shut the door and let her show me if she was the one who opened it. Sure enough, She looks at me with a BIG smile, opens the door and climbs in. Then begins a little booty dance with a PROUD giggle!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

lol, I love the booty dance! so funny!

Anonymous said...

Its so fun that our girls are doing the same stuff at the same time! Sure is funny the places they go to explore!

Pey is looking more and more like a toddler too! Time flys! she is so adorable!

kells times four said...

Cute! I want her to show me her bootie dance some day :)