Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I've got to move it, move it!















My biggest goal this year is to lose my last few baby pounds by May! It isn't a ton but it is enough that I need to work on it! So last week....I put the peddle to the metal and started!! I worked out five days last week!!!! I was so excited! Imean really....having two kids makes it rough to get a work out in!!!! Super hard! I never realized it would! But thankfully Peyton is getting older and that helps so much!!! I thought these comics were cute and I would rather put them up then before and after pics of me...in fear that you all would lose your breakfast if you saw them! Oh and can I just say that (www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,487137,00.html) Jessica`Simpson is fine...just needs pants that fit! Give the girl a break! If we all put size 1 pants on...we would look even worse....not to mention I wouldn't even be able to fit my right leg in them!!

2 comments:

Robin hill farm said...

Oh, Krista. You would not make anyone puke. You're beautiful. :) Good luck with the weight loss. I know how hard it is to lose those 5little pounds. You'd think it would be easy to lose a smaller amount, but it is actually so much harder. And I so agree about J. Simpson. She just looks like a normal woman. In pants that are a little too tight. :)

Anonymous said...

Those were so funny! I am trying to do the same thing and just get into some sort of shape not I never move which is the shape I have been in. I have lasted 3 weeks now and actually feel better so that is motivating. I got the Wii personal fitness coach only 29 dollars from amazon. It is awesome and does not cost much so that and the treadmill have helped a lot. I fully agree with your Jessica comment and it annoyed me.