Friday, January 23, 2009

I never thought I would be a huge fan...........


When I first saw commericals for this product and what it was erasing and cleaning, I didn't believe it. There is no way that little pad can do that...no way. But now....I am confessing that I am in love with this product! One of the ladies we clean for had one...I thought, what the heck, I will give this "magical" cleaner a try! And people...it WORKS! This thing really rocks on soap scum and stains! I have yet to try it everywhere in the house but I am going to buy this and keep it under my sink at all times! I couldn't believe how awesome it was!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Aren't we the funniest!? We get so excited about these things!

Robin hill farm said...

Yay! Another magic eraser believer!
I always have them around this house. I first tried them when one of the kids scribbled on something with a pen. My mom had recommended them to me before this, but I didn't think that they would work that good. But when I wanted to clean up the scribbles and didn't know how I was going to do it, I thought that I might as well give them a try. Now I love them, and I recommended them to my mother in law, and she loves them too!

Anonymous said...

I have been a fan for awhile. I looove them! I first used them working at a preschool for crayon. It works on everything though! And so easy! Just don't let Logan use them, there is something in them that if rubbed against the skin like you use it on the wall, can leave a burn on the skin. There was an article at the preschool I worked at, cause people thought since they are so easy they would let their kids help. Makes sense, but kids don't know not to rub them on the skin.

Sorry so long! But yes, these are wonderful!!! Great time saver!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is funny....I was watching a commercial about it last night, and wondering if it really works like that..you will have to bring it over and demonstrate for me. Maybe I need to buy one too:-)