Saturday, November 8, 2008

Camera Happy!

Lately, I just want to take lots of pics of my family! So....hope you enjoy them!


Peyton in her "Skinny" pants, heehee! She is super stylin'


Logan hugging on Pey Pey!
Already doing awesome in her Saucer and she isn't even three months yet. She spins herself all the way around in this thing:)


Jason's favorite outfit on Peyton!





Peyton with my Parents. They just adore her.



Papa Charlie making Peyton smile like crazy. She just adores him.






Peyton started giving a few giggles this week. Mainly at Logan but she giggled at Blue Gram too:) So fun to hear her sweet little voice.





Logan loves taking Baths with his lil Sis!






6 comments:

Sarah said...

They are all such cute pics! Thanks for sharing them!!! Loves those two lil cuties you got there :)

Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

Sweet pics...so precious!!! :)

kells times four said...

Great pics! You got some good ones of Peyton! Isn't it fun having a baby again? Am I rubbing off on you with all the picture taking :) watch out...it's addicting! hehe...love ya!

Anonymous said...

wow those are some really great ones. Peyton is getting so big! I can't believe how great she is holding her head up! Strong chick! :) Logan looks like such a great big brother!

Robin hill farm said...

Yay! I love pictures! Those are great. Keep em comin'. :)

kells times four said...

Oh yeah...I love the drool in all of her pictures! :O) It so reminds me of Austin. He was such a drooler! hehe...