Sunday, August 17, 2008

Peyton Lenae Motsinger is HERE!!!

Peyton Lenae joined us Friday, August 15th at 8:02pm! She weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces and was 21 inches long. We are so proud of our beautiful new addition and LOVE showing her off! She is a WONDERFUL newborn! WELCOME PEYTON!!!

Logan ADORES his sister and has adjusted perfectly!!! He is going to be a great big brother and will take AWESOME care of his little sis.
SHE COULDN'T BE MORE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
Our First family photo! Many more to come! We are one proud family!

7 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh my goodness, you guys!! She is SO beautiful!! I'm so happy for you, and hope things went ok! :)

Robin hill farm said...

I agree. She couldn't be more beautiful! :) Congrats Krista and family!!

Kay said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is so beautiful and I LOVE her name!! :) Welcome baby girl!

Sarah said...

I love that pic of Peyton and Logan!!

Anna said...

Krista!

She is absolutely adorable!! My goodness!! And you look so beautiful!! I'm very proud of you!! Peyton is such a fabulous name. She's so blessed to be in your little family!!

Mary Lou said...

She is beautiful Krista & Jason!!! I love the pic with Logan & Peyton...so precious! Love you all!

denise said...

Oh man...I'm so excited for you guys! Abbie told me you had your little girl, and I was so happy for you! Many blessings on you all as you adjust to your new family dynamics.