Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 24, 2004-------4 years of total Joy:)



Jason and I have been married for 4 years! I could not ask for a more Godly and perfect husband. I am so thankful that my parents and grandparents prayed for my husband since the day I was born. All I can say is I see God's hand in the man I married more then I could ever explain or express. Jason is my second half. He is my best friend. I couldn't imagine this journey without him. Jason and I when we were engaged.
Wedding pics!
This day I married my best friend!
This is right after he saw me for the first time on our wedding day.
Jason is a wonderful provider and a wonderful husband. If I could give anyone any advice of what I have learned after 4 years of marriage it would be.....Selflessness. Jason has taught me this in every way. He is the most selfless person I know. Always putting Logan and I first in every way. He has taught me to be the same way and we really have a wonderful marriage! I love you Jason David Motsinger. I look forward to many more years to come!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you married Jason!! You're an awesome sister-in-law and close friend! :)

Krista Motsinger said...

Thank you Sarah!!! Me too:)