Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I can't believe I got an award!!!


My blogger friend Abbie gave me this super neat award!!! Of course she gave it to me because we are totally in the same stage with our little toddlers and we are both going to be giving birth at some point in the next 3 months:) I think I am like 5 weeks ahead of Abbie...don't quote me though! This is a super neat award because it is supposed to help raise awareness for organ donation!! All you ladies and men need to consider this and get it put on your license!
I am going to pass this award on to two people:
http://jessijobarber.blogspot.com/ Jessi: because she is ready to give birth to her first baby girl!!! I am so excited for her and I am even more excited for her, because that gets me closer to my date;)
And secondly...I pass this award on to Sarah:http://motziemom.blogspot.com/ because she is a super good friend and she scrubs toilets with me at least two days a week! You rock Sarah!!
Keep this award going ladies;)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT?! I won a award?! I would like to thank the academy for . . . . what? it's not an award for my acting? I'm a great actress though!!
j/k . . . . so I have no clue what award this is, the pic isn't coming up on my computer, just my virus blocker logo :(
I get it for scrubbing toilets thought!? sweet!!!
organ donation . . . . . VERY COOL THING!! Know a few people whose lives have been saved by organ donors.