Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Few More Hoopfest Pics!

I couldn't resist, I had to add a few more Hoopfest pics!!! I did capture one pretty Lady:) This is the gang minus, Morgan and Anni, and Sarah and the kiddos!
I had to put this picture because I asked Reece to pose and he said he wanted to be under water for the pic:) Notice him in the back, under water;)

Logan showing off his new outfit from Aunt Sarah!!!! Thanks SARAH!!!!



Above is Logan with his sweet little Cousins sharing Snowcones. Logan is soooooo dirty! That's what being a boy is all about:) Below is Logan enjoying his movies on the way to Hoopfest! Thank goodness for portable DVD players.
Below is the kiddos trying to stay cool. These nice guys kepted giving them otter pops. They were so generous. Of course, who could resist this cute kids:)
I did have one photo Jason took of me on the way to Hoopfest. Don't you love my driving shades? LOL!
This is Logan sleeping on our LONG walk back to our car. He was so tired. But really, All of our kids did such a great job that day!!! We are all blessed with wonderful kiddos.


0 comments: