Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Feeling like a Whale!


So, I am very much at the point of pregnancy that I feel...well...just like a fat cow;) I know all of you pregnant woman felt the same way right at this point of giving birth to your babies...so I know I will get an amen from you all! I am ready to be able to run again after I eat 12 cookies, I am ready to jump out of bed and not feel like I am going to faint or fall over, I am ready to not have to pee every 5 minutes(no seriously...ask Sarah or Jason), I am ready to breath again, I am ready to sleep on my belly again(totally a belly sleeper...pregnancy kind of disturbs that), I am ready to not forget EVERYTHING, and I am ready to..well..in the next few months, wear my pants again:)
As of right now I am dialated at a two and have been having TONS of contractions. Just not any that have put me into full blown labor yet.
I am super ready to give birth to our little lady but I am also kind of hoping she will wait for a little while longer. YES..I KNOW...I am totally going against what I wrote in my first paragraph...but come on...I am pregnant. I can change my mind in five minutes:) One reason is for her lungs...I want her to be totally cooked before she decides to join our family and secondly there is something about the 2nd baby. Not that I am not as a excited to have her join our family as I was when Logan was born 3 years ago, but this time around...I know what to expect. I know that our lives are totally going to change...in every single way. Of course all for the better in deed but the first few months there are a lot of adjustments, lack of sleep, sore nipples, and well...basically...a scary looking Krista roaming around Tillamook. I have never done well with lack of sleep and no routine! I guess I am like a little kid in that way! BUT...at least this time around I know what to expect...I know that I will probably be a little moody for the first few months and I was already appologizing to Jason for it today;) heehee
With all of those things said, I also can't wait for her to join us. I know...I changed it again :) I can't wait to see what our little one looks like...will she look just like her brother? Or will she be totally opposite of him. Will she be a good sleeper? Will she be a good nurser? Will she be chubby like Logan was;) Will she be totally girly like her mommy? Or will she wanna chum with the boys?

Though I feel like a big whale....and I long to meet our little girl...I am cherishing my last couple weeks of normal routine...until we find our new normal routine with baby and a preschooler! Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who will be helping me a long the way;) I am super lucky in that department! I will keep you all updated til our little girl arrives
PS....we decided to wait in deciding on the name til she arrives:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you sister! Are you still working?! Not sure if I'm dialated but on Tues. the Dr. said that I need to be ready any day now....we are measuring 39.5 at 33.5 weeks....ahhhh! I'm going to be ready I hope....but this is my first week off from teaching summer school so I'm exhaused and frantic....but it will all be perferct when they arrive for both of us! I'm praying for you and I'll think of you everytime I run to the bathroom also! Hopefully I'll see ya on Sunday.
Love,
Paula

Krista Motsinger said...

Hey Paula my prego buddy...Yes, I am still working, well...cleaning houses. Am I crazy? Yes, I know I am. But I figure I wanna get it in while I can since I will be out for probably about 6 weeks. Plus, since I have been on my hands and knees pretty much my whole pregnancy...it doesn't realy bother me. Maybe I will have a super good birthing experience since my body is strong!
WOW...measuring far a long...for your sake, I hope your little boy/girl? comes early...My friend who had g. diabetes just had her baby at 36 weeks...he was 8 pounds 10 ounces...Thank the Lord she had him early:)
Praying for you too:)

Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

I hope the next few week are amazing...I will be praying for all good things...from the delivery, to sleep, to nursing. :)
Goodluck and God Bless!

kells times four said...

You're the skinniest fat cow I have ever seen :) hehe...I can't believe it's only less than two weeks and she'll be here! Yipee!!! Rest, enjoy and she'll be here before you know it. Annika needs a playmate :)