Monday, May 12, 2008

And....it keeps on going........


So...as I wrote before...I am training Logan to go potty like a big boy. I will say, he is doing wonderfully. So far the last two days he has only had 2 accidents! Though, we spend a LOT of time in the bathroom...it is all going to be worth it! I wasn't around this morning when Logan woke up but Jason said Logan said, " Daddy, I go potty" and they ran into the bathroom and went first thing this morning....Logan's diaper was totally dry from that night! I am so proud of him. I know we still have a long way a head of us but I am so happy with where Logan has made it in one week!!!!!!!! Way to go My Big BOY!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Thats it. I'm packing a bag for Livie and putting her on the bus to your house tomorrow. She will stay THERE until she is potty trained. Deal? deal.
P.s. She DID poop on the potty 2 days ago after a long 3 month no potty strike!! yay!

Krista Motsinger said...

LOL:) Don't send her to me...I have NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! What a big boy!! That picture is adorable too!!!